Private Robert Evans writes home to his mother and tells her of many things, especially his meeting with soldier John Lennon, Alpine.  When these lads met the were stationed in the African side of the Mediterranean.  After a short but joyful companionship, they were parted, bounded for Italy, so they were to believe.
Coming on for 10 o’clock on Christmas Eve, in Rome, Driver John McCusker and a few companions ambled their way towards the Vatican thinking that they would have ample time to go to Confession!  On arriving they found that there were 2000 people already there with the same intent.  A scene never to be forgotten, such a vast crowd, and Confession being heard in twenty different languages.  Johnny and his companions managed to get their point and spent a very happy Christmas in surroundings 100 per cent Catholic.

News has been received of the death of John Dowdells, R.N., Birkenshaw, whilst on duty.  The official citation is ‘lost a sea’.  Our prayers are requested for deceased who was an upstanding young parishioner. R.I.P.  Our Lady of Dolours, comfort his widowed mother.


Lieutenant Henry Curran, U.S. Navy, visited the village where his father was born.  His father, Manus Curran, was closely associated with St John’s Billiard Club, playing as first man in the team.  Henry was greatly impressed with the hospitality shown him by all Scots people, especially the ‘caur’ driver and conductress, who slowed down the ‘caur’ and helped him to look for 98 Main Street.  A seven mile journey and treatment like this, all for one penny!  Some going, says Henry.

Another visitor was Dr. John Callaghan, U.S. Navy, who called to see relatives and acquaintances of this father , John Callaghan, who resided at Spindlehowe Road.  His people were Mr and Mrs Pat Callaghan, his mother being better known as Auntie Katie.  Dr Callaghan certainly does like Scotland.

From somewhere in the South Pacific, sailor Jacky Donnelly, U.S Navy, in a letter to his aunt, asks to be remembered to his old class mates, W. Craig, P. Nugent, Ed. Markey, J. Petrauskas and Jas Lowe, not forgetting teacher Miss Hay.

Though a typical American, Jacky still remembers the happy times he spent at St John’s School.

These days and evenings, when one enters the hall, they are met with the scene of much activity, and truly, is such the case.

Since taking over, Hall-keeper Mr Neil Murray has left no stone unturned in an effort to make the patrons as comfortable as possible, and they have responded with a will to help.

These notes would be incomplete without special mention of the name of Pat Irwin, Joe Coon and Hugh Power respectively, who have sponsored not less than six billiard handicaps, all having large entries, and being ably won by the following: Jas. Lowe, Hugh Power, Pat Doyle, Jas Hannaway, Pat Devine and Jas. McGuinness.  Here’s wishing all success in every undertaking during 1945.

Fr Towie with St John’s billiard team in the League Hall, North British Road

The Senior and Junior Boys Billiard Teams are present at a stand-still through lack of opponents.  The Guild prefects have extended invitations to Glasgow parochial clubs and hope to hear from them in the near future.

A complete O.H.M.S. List will be given in next month’s issue, therefore would houses who have had recent recruitments and whose district has already been featured in the magazine, kindly hand in the name and regiment of those who have joined the colours, so that no person’s name may be omitted.


The following were the prize-winners at the November whist, which was, as per usual highly successful and enjoyed by all.
Dominoes:    Mrs Gill
Whist:    Gents:    1st prize – Pat Letham (133)
2nd prize – Pat Doyle (127)
Ladies:    1st prize – Mrs Campbell (135)
2nd prize – Mrs Goldie (127)


One of our oldest parishioners, Mrs O’Neill, Woodview Terrace, passed to her eternal reward during the Christmas season.  Aged 82, she was in her time what one would term among those who formed the backbone of the parish when it first came into being.  May she rest in peace.

One more of the parochial veterans, in the person of Mrs Dowdells, aged 75, The Cross, Uddingston, has passed to her eternal reward.  For a number of years she was confined to the house by an illness which was borne with Christian fortitude.  May she rest in peace.

Post WW II activities
With the cessation of hostilities in 1945 and the gradual return of personnel from H.M. Forces, the spiritual and social life of the parish regained most its former vigour.  High on the list of parochial activities in the post-war years were Fr McCann’s Dramatic Club and Fr McGlinchey’s choirs.  The focal point for young people at that time was the League Hall where a wide variety of social and physical education activities were organised and conducted by Tommy Cassidy.  Many former members of the Youth Club have vivid and humorous memories of holidays spent with Tommy and the Boy’s Club at the Skerries Holiday Camp near Dublin.

In 1947 the parishioners of St John’s paid fitting tribute to Fr McCarthy on reaching his Sacredotal Golden Jubilee – a great achievement in the life of a priest.

Other distinguished newcomers to Uddingston in 1949 were the Capuchins who established a community in ‘Clydeside House’ – a large house with stables, standing on the banks of the River Clyde – and now known as Greyfriars.  Some of our present parishioners will recall the tireless founder, Fr Kevin, and the many hours of back breaking labour they spent restoring the house and cultivating the gardens.  The stable was later converted into a beautiful little chapel.  Owing to a shortage of vocations and the difficulty of maintaining a community in Uddingston, the Capuchins reluctantly had to leave Greyfriars in January 1981, but happily were replaced by the Divine Word Missionaries and we sincerely hoped that their stay would be long and their quest for vocations will be fruitful.  Sadly, due to increasing costs and decrease in numbers the Divine Word Missionaries left Greyfriars in 1998.

The departure of Bishop Scanlon to a new residence in Bothwell in 1956, heralded the arrival of the Holy Ghost Fathers in Uddingston.  The Bishop’s former residence in Douglas Gardens was taken over by Fr Frank O’Donnell, Fr Cullen and Fr Welsh as a Study House for postulants, and it is interesting to note that in 1957 one of their students was James Brown, from Viewpark, Uddingston.  After his ordination Fr James went to Africa where he spent many years on missionary work.

During their seventeen years in Uddingston the Holy Ghost Fathers made many good friends in the parish where there was certainly all-round regret when the Order moved to Carfin in 1973.  On his return from the Missions Fr Brown was appointed Superior of the new House in Carfin; some might claim that the Uddingston connections with the Holy Ghost Fathers has been maintained.

In 1954 Fr McCarthy’s long service in the priesthood and the diocese was suitably rewarded when he was installed as a Canon of the recently erected Chapter of the Motherwell Diocese.  Unfortunately, the Canon’s active service was soon to end as failing health forced him to retire in 1957.  The appointment of Fr John McQuade as Parish Administrator marked the beginning of a period of parochial growth and change that was to continue for many years; it was during his administration that the church was re-decorated, the stonework of the presbytery was cleaned and restored to its original state and the distribution of Communion at 12 o’clock Mass was introduced – an unprecedented practice in those days.  The establishment of new industries and the building of new houses in the area were responsible for a significant increase in the congregation and a revival of the parochial vigour associated with pre-war days.  These parochial changes, which had been warmly welcomed and supported by the people, were greatly clouded by the death of Canon McCarthy in 1959 and the congregation were deeply moved at the passing of this pious, dedicated priest, who had given twenty-nine years of his priestly life to the parish.

Funeral of Cannon P McCarty who died on 15 March 1959, in the 62nd year of his
priesthood and 86th year of his age.  Fr Corless and Fr McQuade present

As a mark of respect to Cannon McCarthy, who had served St John the Baptist for 29 years, people lined the streets of Uddingston as he was moved to his final resting place at St Patrick’s Cemetery, New Stevenson, Lanarkshire

Further renovation of the church and presbytery was carried out by Fr Bernard Keenan after he assumed charge of the parish in 1960; under his management the entrance to the church was given a ‘new look’ and measures were taken to reinforce the structure of the building which was then beginning to show its age and it is largely due to his foresight that the church is still standing today.  This sound spiritual and material state of the parish on his departure in 1965 to St Cuthbert’s, Burnbank, bore witness to the business-like efficiency of his ministry in Uddingston.

On his arrival in Uddingston Rev Dr Philip Boyce (1965-1981) was fortunate to have the support of Fr Thomas Gibbons who had already spent three years as a curate in the parish.  His extrovert, cheery personality was the ideal complement for the studious, retiring nature of Dr Boyce and this formed the basis of a mutually respectful friendship that was to last for many years.  Though Fr Gibbons made many valuable contributions to the spiritual and social development of the parish he was particularly successful in promoting the ecumenical movement in Uddingston and happily the fruits of his labours are still very much in evidence today.

Following the appointment of Fr Charles Docherty as curate in 1974, major alterations were made to the interior of the church to accommodate the liturgical changes of Vatican II; the communion rails were removed; the pulpit was re-positioned; a glass partitioned baby area was built and the High Altar was re-modelled.  In 1975 a new Parochial Hall was erected to provide a much needed replacement for the old League Hall which had been demolished to make way for Council house development in North British Road.

The liturgical changes in Vatican II were wide-ranging and challenging; years of traditional practice were altered or replaced and it was largely due to the spiritual direction of Dr Boyce and his curates Fr O’Leary and Fr O’Mahoney that these radical changes were given such ready acceptance by the people.

1981 was a memorable year for Dr Boyce; he celebrated his Golden Jubilee in the priesthood – a most fitting end to his demanding and fruitful sixteen years ministry in Uddingston – and entered a well earned period of retirement in St Monica’s, Coatbridge, where his close friend and former curate, Fr Gibbons, was parish priest.  Unfortunately, his retirement only lasted for eighteen months as he succumbed to a prolonged illness on 14th May 1983.

The appointment of Fr Sean Mannion as parish priest and Fr Brian Donnelly as curate to St John’s in October 1981 had a rather hectic start; apart from the normal problems of settling into a new parish and organising Christmas services with a relatively unknown congregation, they had the added task of making preparations for the Papal Visit of Pope John Paul II in June 1982.  However, a Papal Visit Committee was soon formed and with the assistance of Mrs Patricia Whyte as secretary matters were well in had by the following March.  Sadly Fr Mannion did not live to see his plans fulfilled as it was in the midst of all these activities that he was called to his eternal reward on the 10th March, 1982.  The people of Uddingston and his former parishioners in St Thomas’, Wishaw, were shocked and stunned by his sudden death at the age of 49, and it was a tribute to the tremendous impact of his short ministry as parish priest in St John’s that, within hours of his death, the church was filled to capacity to mourn his passing.

The return of Fr Thomas Corless to St John’s as parish priest in 1982 was regarded as a homecoming – he had already served as a curate in Uddingston from 1956 to 1960.  However, many changes had taken place in his twenty-three year absence.  With the demolition of old property in Uddingston many of his former parishioners had been re-housed in Bothwell but these losses had been off-set by council and private housing developments in and around the village.  According to parochial estimates of 1982 the number of Catholics in the district is well in excess of 3,000 some 940 families in all.  It is interesting to note that of all the priests who have served in Uddingston, Fr Corless is the only one to have had two appointments to the parish; it would seem appropriate, therefore, that he had the honour of leading the people of St John’s in their Centenary celebrations.

What of the present?  Uddingston is no longer a mining community; pits in and around the village have all closed down; unsanitary tenement buildings have been replaced by modern council houses; children no longer travel barefoot to a cold, poorly-lit school; childhood epidemics of diphtheria, scarlet fever, etc., have been controlled; transport is readily available – the church carpark is overcrowded at some Masses; the green fields of the Holm Brae, Tannochside, Birkenshaw and Kylepark have given way to council and private housing estates.

Changes in the spiritual and liturgical life of the parish have been no less dramatic.  Mass is said in the vernacular and the congregation now participate in the responses and prayers, with the priest facing the people; the liturgy has been enhanced by congregational singing of hymns, traditional and modern; with the reduction of the Eucharist fast to one hour the number of communicants has exceeded all expectation; lay readers and special ministers of the Eucharist assist at Masses; evening Masses are regular occurrences and ecumenical services are encouraged.

What a transformation from the parish that was opened in 1883!

Today we have a living testimony of the spiritual leadership and inspiration of the many dedicated and devoted priests who have graced our parish; each in his time has given generously of his spiritual gifts and talents to build a parish of which we can be justly proud.  We have been equally blessed with many faithful parishioners who in their various ways have steadfastly supported our priests in fostering and nourishing the spiritual heritage we now possess.  To these many priests and thousands of people we now extend our heartfelt appreciation and gratitude.

Whilst we rejoice and thank God for His blessings in the past and reflect on the spiritual impact of Pope John Paul’s visit to Scotland in 1982, we are somewhat saddened by the ever growing shortage of vocations.  We can no longer look to Belgium or Ireland for support as in former times; we are now dependent on our own resources.  Therefore, if the spiritual impetus of Pope John Paul’s visit is to be maintained and the visions of Vatican II are to be realised, we must earnestly pray that many more young people will answer the call to the priesthood or the religious life.  Their generous response would also ensure that our parish would be as spiritually fruitful in the future as it has been in the past.

Centenary Celebrations
The Centenary Celebrations of St John the Baptist’s Parish in 1983 were indeed a remarkable occasion.  An occasion that provided parishioners with an opportunity to look back and thank God for the many blessings and graces bestowed on them since the humble beginnings of the parish in 1883.

As we move towards the next milestone of celebrating the 125th anniversary of our parish it is opportune to reflect on the events at and since our centenary.

The centenary of the parish was marked by Bishop Francis Thomson, Bishop of Motherwell, celebrating Mass on Sunday 26th June 1983.  Very fittingly the celebration mass commenced with the hymn to our patron saint, “ O sing that fearless prophet’s praise”.  This was followed by the Penitential Rite and Gloria, both of which were sung.  The first reading was taken from Isaiah ch 49, v 1-6, followed by Responsorial Psalm 138.  The second reading was Acts ch 13, v 22-26, and the Gospel was Luke ch1 vs 57-66,80.  Father Francis Darroch, a son of the parish, gave the homily.  The Creed was sung in Latin; the Offertory hymn was “Gifts of bread and wine”; and Eucharistic Prayer III was used.  The ‘Our Father’ and ‘Lamb of God’ were sung and the communion hymns included “Be still and know that I am God”; ”Glorious God, King of Creation”; “Lord Jesus Christ, you have come to us” and “The Lord’s my Shepherd”.  Bishop Thomson gave the final blessing and dismissal and the recessional hymn was “Thine be the Glory”.

In the evening the social aspect of the Centenary Celebrations involved a dinner held at Mount Vernon Leisure Centre, where speeches were made by Fr Corless, Sheriff John J Maguire, James Hamilton M.P., Fr Leslie Hatfield – Devine Word Missionaries, Charles J Houston, Bishop Thomson and Dr Denis McKay.

Charlie Houston and Fr Leslie Hatfield at the Centenary celebrations

After the Centenary Celebrations, attention was once again turned to the building of a new church.  It had been thirty years since the desire to build a new church was voiced.  This challenge fell to Fr Corless when he was appointed Parish Priest in 1982.  Parishioners were given an opportunity to comment on the design of the proposed new church and in due course were able to see the new church building come to fruition.  This outstanding building came at a huge cost of £700,000.  As their forebears had done, the parish community generated much activity to raise funds to off-set some of the costs.   Reference to the Church Building Fund Statement of Accounts, shows a balance of £12,237 raised through efforts of numerous activities including the 300 Club, Jumble Sales, Parish Dances, Bingo, Sports Quiz, Mock Auction, Nativity Play and Historian Evening.  At a Golden Oldie Disco, Davie Hay, Manager of Celtic Football Club and former parishioner, presented Fr Corless with a cheque for £1,500 on behalf of the Building Fund Committee (20 December 1986).

Building of the new church
Work on building the new church commenced in 1985.  Unfortunately progress was hindered for several months by heavy autumn rains and severe winter frosts.

Adverse weather conditions impeded the progress of building work in 1985-86

Weather conditions affected the speed of the building of the new church

A notable feature in the construction of the church was two very large roof beams, weighing 5 tons each and made of Swedish white pine wood.  These beams were specially manufactured by Limtare, Lillehedan and imported from Denmark.

Roof structure of the new church in place
(Photo courtesy of the Bellshill Speaker)

The old church and chapel house sitting alongside the new church
under construction, clearly visible from the M74
(Photo courtesy of the Bellshill Speaker)

The new church nearing completion with the old chapel house still standinThe new church and chapel house nearing completion

Links with the old and new church
Although the old church was demolished, some artefacts were retained and incorporated into the new church.  The Stations of the Cross, a set of fourteen paintings specially created for the opening of the old church in 1902 by the brother of Fr Beyaert P.P. (1898-1907), were hung in the new church.  Of the three panels from the old altar, two were incorporated into the new altar, used in the weekday chapel; the third panel was used in the construction of the baptismal font.  Panels from the pulpit were reconstructed to form the lectern and plinth for the tabernacle now used in the weekday chapel.  The tabernacle, now situated in the weekday chapel, was also brought from the old church.

The day chapel altar constructed from two of the oak panels from the old altar

Also brought from the old church was a monstrance which is still used today.

During the early 1960’s under the auspices of Fr Keenan there was an appeal to parishioners for a new ciborium.  Rather than the usual request for finance, Fr Keenan asked for contributions of gold jewellery, which was melted down and reformed into the sacred vessel which is still in use today.

Fr Corless with Stations of the Cross, which were moved to the new church
(Photo courtesy of the Bellshill Speaker)

The new church consists of the main church, a weekday side-chapel accommodating 75 people and a cry-chapel, which seats 25 people, and two confessionals.  In total the church seats 725 people.  Due to the open design of the building there is an unrestricted view of the main altar, which is one of the main focal points of the church.  The main altar is made of wood and has a hand carved depiction of the Last Supper, clearly visible from all aspects of the church.  Behind the altar hangs a fifteen-foot high crucifix, a reminder of the ultimate sacrifice made for us all.  The use of a variety of woods on the ceiling, seats and doors complements the simple brick interior.

1987 a memorable year
Mid January 1987 was a memorable week in the history of the parish.  On Monday 19th January, Mass was celebrated for the last time in the building that had been the centre of the Catholic community in the area for 84 years.  The principal celebrant at the final mass was Bishop Joseph Devine, Bishop of Motherwell.   Two days later on Wednesday 21st January, Bishop Devine returned to Uddingston to concelebrate mass with Fr Corless and Fr Taylor, curate.  A number of priests from the Diocese were in attendance to celebrate the first Mass in the newly completed church.  For a very short time the new church stood alongside the old church.  The new church building stands directly on the site of the first Chapel-School, and is a testament to the faith, loyalty and generosity of the parishioners through the years.

The Solemn Dedication of the Church took place several months later, on the patronal feast of St John the Baptist, Wednesday 24th June 1987.  On this occasion Bishop Joseph Devine was again the principal celebrant and performed the Rite of Dedication, assisted by Fr Corless and Fr Taylor.  Amongst a large number of concelebrants was Monsignor John Gillen, V.G; Fr Tom Gault, was Master of Ceremonies, and later to become an assistant in the parish; Fr Leo Cushley, who was ordained in the old church in 1985, anointed the walls of the new church.  Fr Francis Darroch was present as was Fr Dr John McQuade, a former curate (1953-1959).  Fr Brian Donnelly, former curate at the time of the centenary celebrations, gave the homily and traced the history of the parish, offered direction for the future and hoped in the forthcoming years many would come to worship and pray in this magnificent church.  In his concluding remarks, Bishop Devine commented that the new church of St John the Baptist’s, was truly a church of the 21st century and congratulated Fr Corless and Fr Taylor, the parishioners and all those who were involved in the design (Watson, Salmond & Gray, Architects), planning and construction of the church (Ogilvie Builders).  Indeed the church building serves as a landmark for those who travel along the M74

Reference to the Order of Service for the Solemn Opening Mass shows that on this very joyous occasion the Entrance hymn was “On we go to Jerusalem”, followed by the blessing and sprinkling of water.  The Gloria was sung in Latin.  The first reading was taken from Nehemiah ch 8, vs 2-6, 8-10.  The Responsorial Psalm was John 6:63 and the second reading was Ephesians ch2, vs 19-22.  The Gospel was Luke ch1, vs 57-66, 80.  After the Creed was the Litany of Saints and a prayer of Dedication.  Anointing and blessing of the altar and walls of the church followed.  Incensation of the altar and church, and lighting of the altar took place.  During communion “Yahweh, I know you are near”; “One Bread, one Body, one Lord of all”, and “Soul of my Saviour” were sung.  The recessional hymn was that of St John the Baptist, “O sing that fearless prophet’s praise”.  The parish choir and folk group provided the music.

The building of the new church and the demolishing of the old church completed another chapter in the life of the parish.

Building of the new church hall
At the time of building the new church and chapel house the parish hall remained.

From our humble and austere beginnings in 1883, we are indebted to all the priests who have served in our parish.  We also acknowledge the generations of parishioners who made sacrifices, both spiritually and materially, so that today we have a place of worship to be proud of, that is comfortable and welcoming to all who enter its doors.

Benemerenti Award
Throughout the many years of the parish, numerous people have contributed un-numbered hours of service.  It has been by their dedication, example and sharing of talents that helped lay the foundations of a vibrant parish community.  In recent years the church has acknowledged the contributions of the laity by the awarding of the Benemerenti medal.   This Pontifical decoration began by Pope Gregory XVI in 1852 and was conferred in recognition of distinguished service in military or civil affairs. The military medal has on one side the image of Gregory XVI and on the other an angel bearing a scroll with the word Benemerenti (to a well-deserving person) under the papal emblems. The civil medal has Benemerenti surrounded by a crown of oak leaves engraved on its face side. They are worn on the breast, suspended by ribbons of the papal colours.

Priests who have served in St John the Baptist’s Parish
Parish Priests
1883-1886    Rev Denis McCarthy
1887-1890    Rev John L. Murphy
1891–1897    Rev Ronald Mortimer
1898-1907    Rev Arthur Beyaert
1907-1930    Rev James P. Towie
1930-1959    Rev Patrick McCarthy
1959-1965    Rev Bernard Keenan
1965-1981    Rev Dr Philip Boyce
1981-1982    Rev Sean Mannion
1982-1990    Rev Thomas Corless
1990-2005    Rev Robert Curley
2005    Rev Dominic Towey

Curates – see appendix xx for additional information
1899-1901    Rev Matthew Burke
1901-1902    Rev Edward Mollumby
1902-1908    Rev John Walsh
1903-1906    Rev James McKenna
1908-1909    Rev Michael O’Boyle
1909-1917     Rev Patrick Reilly
1910-1911    Rev Edward Fitzgerald
1918-1919    Rev Charles McGlinchey
1919-1921    Rev Michael Ahearne
1923-1926    Rev Michael Barron
1927-1935    Rev Daniel O’Brien
1928-1929    Rev Archibald Watt
1929-1930    Rev James McGory
1934-1943    Rev William Forbes
1935-1949    Rev Patrick Heaney
1949    Rev Thomas Barry
1944-1956    Rev Peter McCann
1950-1953    Rev Daniel McGlinchey
1954-1959    Rev Dr John McQuade
1956-1960    Rev Thomas Corless
1960-1961    Rev Richard Lillis
1962-1969    Rev Thomas Gibbons
1964-1968    Rev John McIntyre
1970-1973    Rev Michael McCarthy
1973-1974    Rev Michael O’Leary
1974-1976    Rev Charles Docherty
1977-1980    Rev Cornelius O’Leary
1980-1981    Rev Humphrey O’Mahoney
1981- 1985    Rev Brian Donnelly
1985 – 1992    Rev Christopher Taylor
1993 – 1997    Rev Thomas Gault

It is notable that since the mid 1990’s no curate has been appointed and the parish has been served only one priest, the parish priest.

Vocations from the Parish

Father John Baptist SDS

(Edward Downey)

Salvatorian Fathers

Professed 8 October 1935;

Ordained Priest 23 May 1940

Died: 29 November 1956

Interred at Christleton, Chester

Father Francis Darroch

Motherwell Dioceses

Parish Priest

Our Lady and St Anne, Hamilton.  Retired: – St Joseph’s Home, Robroyston, Glasgow.

Father Patrick J. Byrne

Archdioceses of Glasgow

St Andrew’s Cathedral

Father Patrick Burns

Verona Fathers

Malawi, Africa Mexico, Dublin

Brother Bartholomew

(John Harkins)

Marist Brothers

South Africa

(died 1981)

Monsignor Leo Cushley

Ordained in St John the Baptist by Bishop Joseph Devine, 7 July 1985.

Now serving in the Diplomatic Service of the Church

Father Jeremy Bath

Parish Priest in Diocese of St Andrew’s – Sts Mary and David, Hawick

Bartholomew Cannon


Awaiting information

Father James Brown

Holy Ghost Fathers

After many years of service in Africa, now serving in Regional House, Carfin

Sister Mary Carmel

(Mary Downey)

Congregation of the Good Shepherd

Bangalore, India

Sister Charles

(Philomena Kelly)

Franciscan Missionaries of the Devine Motherhood

Surrey, England

Where else????

Sister Mary Catherine

(Delia McAuley)

Little Sisters of the Poor

Albany, N.Y. U.S.A.

Sister Theresa Frances

(Sandra McAuley)

Little Sisters of the Poor

Congo, Africa